12/14/09

Imprints Meeting Project


This is one of the projects that Beverlee had us make at our last Imprints Downline Meeting.  I love this card!  The flowers as well as the leaves are punched with the 5 Petal Punch and then folded back and adhered to the card with SNAIL.  I love how this technique gives the card a window effect.  The striped piece is our gorgeous "Bride" Specialty Paper  and the flower image and words are from the "Sock Monkey" stamp set.  Who knew you could make such a feminine card with stamps from "Sock Monkey"?  The pearl is from the Pretties Kit and the clip is one of our Library Clips.  The color combo is: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss and Whisper White. One of my demo friends, Angie, changed her petals to red and made a very festive looking Poinsettia Card.  Isn't it great that SU products are so versatile?  Thanks so much, Bev, for sharing this gorgeous card with your downline.  It was fun to make!  You can check out more of Beverlee's fantastic work  here.

I stayed home today with my sick daughter and thought that I might get some stamping done (like my Christmas cards, maybe?) but I didn't get the chance because she wanted to cuddle all day and how can I pass up an opportunity like that?  Anyway, she must be feeling better this evening, because she is getting back to her mischevious self, which is good, I guess...lol!

Also, because my Think PINK class in January is filling up so fast I am going to add a few more spots, so if you are interested in attending, make sure you go to the meetup site and RSVP soon.  The link is in the upper right hand corner of this blog page.  The class will feature some of the new Spring Mini and Sale-a-bration products so you won't want to miss it!  Especially if you like GIRLY cards!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 16. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.