12/6/09

More handmade gift bags

Here are some more gift bags that I made for the Black Saturday Holiday Faire that Ruby and I participated in last week. The bags that were left over were taken to Unique Boutiqes and added to our bag display there. The bag above features some retired DSP from last year called "Wintergreen" but I still have 3 packages left so I thought I had better use it up. I used a cool technique that Beverlee taught us at our last downline meeting. It involves Chunky Glitter and really adds "bling" to your projects and it is so unbelievably easy! If you are coming to the Stamp Tramp Gathering next Saturday you will get to learn this technique.


This is a bag I shared a couple of days ago, but this is a different picture that shows a little more detail. I love the look of this bag.
This last bag is one of my favorites. I just love all of the colors in it. I used the Snowflake #2 die for the Big Shot to cut the snowflakes for this bag as well as the first one. I used the Jumbo Snowflake Punch to cut the smaller one. I stamped snowflakes in Soft Suede using the "Serene Snowflakes" stamp set. Hope you liked the projects today!

No comments: