12/10/09

Soft Suede Gift Bag


Here is another gift bag that I made for the shop.  I used the Kind Thoughts Decor Element Wall Stencil again, this time sponging on Soft Suede Ink.  I love the way it turned out.  If you are coming to my stamp club gathering on Saturday, you will be making a bag very similar to this along with 2 other projects just in time for gift giving. No class fee, just a minimum order of $25.00 and the projects are FREE!  Just let me know if you are coming.  Hope you can join us!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Sage said...

Lovely. Did you make the bag or alter one you purchased?