12/8/09

Some exciting stamping news....



Hello friends!
Today was an interesting day in my stamping world.  I found out from my good demo friend Kathy this morning that my card was featured on the Stampin' Up! Stamper's Showcase today.  That is so cool!  This is the card and it was one of the swaps that I designed for convention. This was a favorite among my fellow swappers and I ran out of them very quickly.  I did save one to put in the basket for Stampin' Up! publications. They must have liked it because they posted it today, which was an honor.  Unfortunately, Stamper's Showcase is for demonstrators only, so all of my non-demo friends cannot view the site, but I put it here so you could see it. 

Another exciting thing that happened today was the mention that I received on Patty Bennett's blog.  She had seen one of my projects on my blog a few months ago and wanted to directions on how to make it.  Well, I just made the project for her and included the instructions and she asked if she could teach it for a class, which I thought was very nice of her.  She had the class and the project is featured on her blog today.  She did change up the Designer Series Paper because the one that I used on my original project has since retired, but her version is just as nice.  You can view my original project here:


I cannot take full credit for the design of the project as my upline Kim actually shared with me the template for the card holder, but I took it and made it my own by changing up the style a bit and adding my own colors, designer series paper and cards inside.  This was a very popular projects among my friends and I am thinking of offering it as a class, with a different color scheme and pattern of course!  Anyway, you can check out Patty's version of it on her blog, right here:


And finally, I am proud to say that I was also featured on the SU LateNiteStampers Yahoo group yesterday.  My post featuring my gifts bags a couple of days ago was chosen for one of the Blog Finds of the Day for Monday.    You can scroll down a post or two to view those.  So this week has gotten of to a great start in regards to my stamping life, now if only the other parts of my life would catch up...lol! 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Wonderful news and Congrats!