1/30/10

Charming Card

This card was inspired by one of my favorite card designers and fellow demos, Cindy Beach.  She made a card similar to this and I really liked the color combo of Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Kraft, and Very Vanilla.  The stamp set "Charming" was featured in the Holiday Mini, but is still available to purchase because it was meant to go with the Simply Adorned Jewelry Line, which is also available in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I also used the following on this card: Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Rose Red Button, Rose Red Felt Flower and Always Artichoke Brad.  Punches used were: Eyelet Border, Modern Label and Word Window.  I ran the smaller piece of Not Quite Navy card stock thru the Big Shot using the Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder. The DSP is a piece of Bella Bleu, one of my favorites. 

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just love this card. The color combination is amazing.