1/10/10

Gone for a bit, but back with a chocolate bunny!

I have been absent a few days from the blogging world, and NO it was NOT because I was in Arizona with my demo sisters, enjoying the warm weather and awesome Stampin' Up! Leadership and Regional Events (BOOHOO!!!). Unfortunately, I had to stay behind and work my boring day job: I work in the accounting office for 3 luxury auto dealerships. End of month and end of year at dealerships = no fun for Julie!  I don't know why Stampin' Up! cannot schedule their events around MY schedule...LOL!

Anyway, I have been very busy creating new projects for Stamp Club and my upcoming Think Pink Class and I have a few to share with you, but I am waiting for my camera battery to recharge (thanks hubby, for leaving me with a dead camera!) so when it is ready I will post our projects from yesterday's stamp club gathering.

In the meantime, here is a project from the Stampin' Up! site that features our NEW Chocolate Bunny Stamp.  You can find this little guy in the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog. Enjoy!  SUPPLES USED: Bashful Blue CS ,Close To Cocoa CS, Old Olive Textured CS, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sherbet Designer Buttons, Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits, Lots Of Tags Stampin' Up! Sizzlits, Perfect Polka Dots Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Die.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG, he is so adorable Great card