1/25/10

Hey Foxy Lady!


Hello Stampers!
I am so lovin' the Fox & Friends Stamp Set right now!  What do you think of this card?  It was totally inspired by a fellow demo, Heather Summers, of Canada.  I loved the color combo on her card, but I changed up the design just a bit to add my own flavor and I love it.  When I showed this card to my stampers at Saturday night's class the first thing that came to their minds was Victoria's Secret lingerie.
 What else could you expect from a bunch of Stamp Tramps, right?
 
Anyway, this card features the color combo of Pink Passion (go figure!), Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I used the fox from Fox & Friends as well as our brand new punch, Scallop Trim Border.  I love the lacy look of it, and yes it does remind me of undies from VS!  We also used the Heart of Hearts embosslit for the scalloped black heart underneath the pink one and also the Perfect Polk Dots Textured Impressions Folder for the Big Shot.  Throw in a litlle black grosgrain ribbon and you've got yourself a super cute Valentine or Anniversery card!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love what everyone thought the card look like.