1/19/10

Just for You Tags


Here are some tags that I made for one of the frequent shoppers of Unique Boutiques.  She spotted this tag on one of my gift bags that are for sale at the shop and wondered if I could just make her 15 tags.  So I did.  I used the Two Tags Die for the Big Shot which made this project super simple.  I also used a retired background stamp (I know, but I just can't let this one go) called French Script, with which I am sure many of you stampers are familiar.  It is an oldie but a goodie!  I also used the medallion stamp from "Charming" as well as the "Just for You" stamp from "Oval All".  I sponged the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock with Close to Cocoa and then added some vintage buttons from my stash as well as our Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Striped Ribbon.  I love, love, love this ribbon.  I topped off the tag with some Kraft and Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon and my tags are ready to go!  Not the best picture, I know, but it was taken with my Blackberry, so please forgive me.  Coming later this week.....cards that will be featured at my Think Pink card class on Saturday, January 23rd.  It is not to late to sign up, I have a couple of spots left!  Just click the Pink Link in the upper right hand corner of my blog for more info.