1/14/10

New Goodies, New Card!



I am so loving this new Designer Series Paper!  It is called "Sending Love" and it is gorgeous!  Every single sheet is double sided and one side has glitter accents.  It is so pretty that it is hard to choose which pattern to use on my projects.  This project shows 3 of the patterns available.  The ribbon is also new.  Real Red Satin is just one of 8 colors that we now carry. It is the best for tying bows (especially for bow-challenged people like me). Be sure to watch for my upcoming ribbon share, it is a great way to get a sample of all of the colors at once without breaking the bank   And how do you like that scalloped edge on the large heart?  That is made with the new Heart of Hearts Embosslit for the Big Shot.  The great thing about it is that is works very nicely with our Large Heart Punch.  The little heart border is made with the Pinking Hearts Edge Punch, also a brand new item as well as the words "Love you much" from the Well Scripted Stamp Set.

Samples of
Sending Love DSP:


2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait to get my stuff so I can play with this fun paper.

Kathy said...

This is so gorgeous I love it