1/12/10

So Shelli and So Cool!


(Pictured above: Stampin' Up! founder Shelli Gardner on stage at SU! Leadership Conference)

So I was blog surfing a bit ago and one of my favorite stops is the blog of Stampin' Up! founder, Shelli Gardner. I saw the coolest thing on her blog today: my friends!  That's right, my little group of demo sisters that got to go to Arizona for Leadership last week are featured on Shelli's blog today.  I spotted, my upline Kim as well as my other demo friends, Beverlee, Karen, Angie, Niki and Patricia.  How cool is that?  You can check it out for yourself and those of you that come to stamp camp in Tracy will recognize Kim, Karen, Bev, Angie and Niki.  How exciting for them! And if you haven't checked out Shelli's blog, you should add it to your blog list, she always has inspiring stories and gorgeous projects.  Take a look here: shelli's blog

By the way, how gorgeous is that stage in the picture above? Rich Razzleberry onstage, awesome!

No comments: