1/26/10

Think Pink Class Project #3


Hello friends!  Here is yet another card that my stampers made last Saturday night!  It was probably the easiest one of the night.  The stamped images are from "Vintage Vogue", a new fave.  The butterflies are die cut with the "Beautiful Wings" Embossit die for the Big Shot.  The color combo is Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Old Olive.  I added a little Dazzling Diamonds to the big butterfly and the flowers.  This would make a perfect Mother's Day card.  You can get a closer look by clicking on the picture.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle Le Breton said...

Thank you Julie for leaving a commnet on my blog because I got to discover yours. I love your cards, and your choice of stamp sets. I am so jealous, you have so many great ones we do not have here in Australia.