2/22/10

Back with something to share!

Hello friends!
After a busy last week I am back with some cool items to share with you.  This boxed set of birthday cards was created for a raffle fundraiser for a local family that needs help due to the mother's serious illness.  You can learn more about the DeLay family by clicking the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog.  My box of cards was added to a gift basket that was being raffled off at Unique Boutiques last weekend. 
The cards were made using some of my very favorite Stampin' Up! products.  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink card stock make up the card base and butterflies.  I ran the cards and the envelopes thru the Big Shot using our Texturz Plates. Once I cut the butterflies with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die I then ran them thru again using a couple of our Textured Impressions Folders.  I added a clear Rhinestone Brad to the centers of my butterflies and I was done.
The box was made using a very easy template that I got from my friend Karen and then I created the decorations on top using the new Large Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch and Large Oval Punch.  The smaller butterflies were created with the Beautiful Wings Embosslet for the Big Shot.  The gorgeous designer series paper is called "Sending Love" and is featured in our new Spring Mini Catalog.  And how do you like that luscious Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.  I have used so much of this ribbon in my clubs, classes and workshops, that it is time to restock already. 

I hope the recipient of my card box enjoys my creation as I was very happy to make it for such a wonderful cause.  If you would like to help the DeLay Family you can come to my fundraising event on Saturday, March 6th @ 6:30 pm in Turlock.  You get to make 4 super cute cards for minimum donation of just $10.00.  More info HERE

1 comment:

Lorraine Toll said...

Ilove all of these! Especially the clean and simple butterfly card that I think I need to case ASAP! BTW we miss you & ruby for this upcoming stamp camp! tfs