3/6/10

A big welcome to my newest team member, Julie C!


I am so happy to announce that I have a new team member and here she is.  Her name is Julie Chavez and she is awesome!  She started out as a customer of mine but I could quickly see that she would be a great demonstrator.  She is very sweet, talented and so smart and I am so glad that I met her.  She has already added so much to our group and it is a joy to know her.  Here is a picture of one of the projects that she brought to the demo meeting I had a few weeks ago.  How darling is this?  It actually had chocolates inside!  I love how she used punches to create her images instead of stamps. I know I don't have any stamps for St. Patrick's Day, but I do have these punches, so thanks to Julie for sharing such a great idea!  It is great to have you as part of my team!  You can check out more of Julie's St. Patrick's Day creations at her new blog:

Stamper's Cottage

No comments: