3/8/10

Now offering...Private Classes!

I am now opening up my spring schedule for PRIVATE CLASSES for your and your friends! 

4 GREAT Reasons to hostess a PRIVATE CLASS:

FREE STUFF! When you host a private class, you can earn FREE stamp sets, ink, paper, accessories, and more!

EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS FOR HOSTESSES! Hostesses have the opportunity to earn exclusive hostess-only products that cannot be purchased from the catalog.  You will also receive a special handmade gift from me!

FUN, FUN, FUN! Hosting a PRIVATE CLASS means getting together with your friends, having a great time, and discovering (or rediscovering) a way to express your creativity.

NO HOUSE CLEANING!  You can have your private class at my classroom location, all you have to do is supply the refreshements!

Contact me today to reserve your private class!

No comments: