3/19/10

Spinner Card from Stamp Club

This is one of the Stamp Tramp Stamp Club projects from our February Gathering. I had a request from my friend Julie to make a spinner card.  I had a whole new group in stamp club that had not made one before, so I made that one of the projects.  This cute little guy features "Fox & Friends" stamp set and "Tall Tales" Designer Series Paper.  I thought it would be cute to make my little monkey friend look like we was swinging thru the trees.  There is a great tutorial on SplitCoastStampers on the basic construction of a spinner card.  You can check it out  HERE.  Gotta keep tonight's post short, I need to prep for tomorrow's workshop.  I am on vacation starting RIGHT NOW, so I will be doing lots of stamping this week which means MORE projects to share with you.  Catch ya later!

No comments: