3/28/10

Spring Splendor Share!

Hello my stamping friends!
I have some projects from our Spring Splendor event to share with you all this week.  I took these pictures today because my camera was not working at the actual event yesterday, so I only have pictures of the projects not of the people or displays, which is a bummer, but at least you can see the projects.  Our guests loved their projects and the prizes.  We gave away about 15 stamps sets, punches, DSP packs and Decor Elements and then our Grand Prize basket had over $175.00 worth of product in it as well.  That was an awesome prize and congratulations to our winner, Linda!

The above gable box was the project that I taught and it was a great way for our guests to take home all of the wonderful cards that they made.  I actually had 3 different styles to choose from which included the following stamp sets: "Simple Friendship", "Chic Boutique", and "Always".  The one pictured here features "Simple Friendship".  I chose to use Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulance for the colors of my project because that seems to be a popular favorite.  The stampers got to choose from different Texturz Plates and Embosslets to decorate their boxes as well as ribbon and DSP designs.  I want to give a big thanks to my particpating demonstrators, Julie C., Barbara, Ruby and Diane for all of their hard work and outstanding project designs.  You all did such a great job!  I will share each of their projects ths week.

1 comment:

bydesign.blogspot.com said...

Oh Julie I love this box! You did such a wonderful job!!! Soooo creative!
Shelley