4/13/10

Bye-Bye Close to Cocoa!

Here is one of our club projects from March.  I love the color combo of Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa.  Sadly, Close to Cocoa will be leaving as of June 30th, so if you like it you have until then to stock up.  I did receive in the mail today my sample pack of the 5 new colors added for the Stampin' Up! Color Renovation and I have to say....they are AWESOME!!!  There is a new brown called Early Espresso and the swatch on the color chart did not do it justice.  It goes very well with our new blue, called Marina Mist.  I can't wait to make projects with our new colors and our returning In-Colors.  Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze are my favorite return colors and they compliment Early Espresso beautifully as well.  So excited!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! In my mind you can't go wrong with a paper named after coffee. Looking forward to seeing the new colors.