4/4/10

Happy Easter!


Here are a couple of chocolate bunnies for you!  I love this stamp that is featured in the back of our Spring Mini Catalog.  After Easter has passed, I will use it in white to make vintage baby cards.  Both of these projects were inspired by ones that I saw on The Stampin' Connection, which is an online community specifically for SU demos.  I changed the design up a bit on each to add my own twist and the basket was one of the projects that I featured for our March Stamp Tramp Gathering.

I would like to wish a very Happy Easter to all of my friends, family and customers and hope that you are spending time with your loved ones as am I.  My family and I (including hubby's parents and mine) will be going to Toscana's Ristorante here in Turlock for Easter Brunch, which is the best around.  Can't wait to get my hands on their Eggs Benedict! 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute projects! Have a Happy Easter!