4/11/10

Happy Sunday morning!

Well, it is 2:28 am and I cannot sleep so I thought I would post my blog pic for today.  This card was inspired by a card made by my friend and downline, Shelley.  I loved the use of these bright colors with the vintage style of the stamp set, my latest go to set, "Chic Boutique".  The color combo is Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.  I used the Eyelet Border Punch as well as the Scallop Trim Border Punch and Modern Label Punch.  There is a strip of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon and a Square Ice Rhinestone Brad.  I put a few of these cards at Unique Boutiques to match some of Shelley's bags.  Today will be a very busy day for me as I churn out a bunch of cards for Vintage Market as well as prep for my next workshop, which is on Friday night.  April has turned out to be a very busy month for me!  WooHoo!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I really love this card and the color combo is fantastic!