4/11/10

Vintage, vintage, vintage..

Hello friends!
Here is another card with a vintage feel.  I feel like that is all I am inspired to make lately, but that is okay because I LOVE VINTAGE!  This card was inspired by one that I saw on the Stampin' Connection, made by Barbara Dondero.  I love the background image, which is from "Friends 24~7".  The scallop image is from the great SAB set, "Vintage Labels".  I had a few of these butterflies laying around my craft table so I added one of those as well.  It was made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit for the Big Shot.  The color combo for this card is Kraft (soon to be called Crumb Cake!), Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Very Vanilla.  I sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa, which we will be saying goodbye to in June :(  I will never get rid of my Close to Cocoa because it is perfect for distressing cards.  I am so glad that I have 2 shops to sell my cards in, because I can still use my retired colors!  Well, I must go finish off the current batch of cards that I am working on, I will share later in the week!

No comments: