5/13/10

Downline meeting Swap #1

Last Saturday my downline and I gathered at Panera in Turlock for a Swap & Share meeting.  Our swap theme was to make a 6x6 scrapbook page and this was mine.  I love, love, love the new "Rough Type" Alphabet Stamp Set set from the new Summer Mini.  Getting this set unmounted is a must, so you can line up your letters on a single block to stamp a word or you can stamp the circle stamp that comes with the set, then stamp the letter inside and then punch it out with our 3/4" circle punch.  I did that and then lined them up on my page.  The vintage look of the typeset letters is right up my alley.  The color combo that I used for this page was Real Red, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke and Whisper White.  I pulled out one of my favorite summer stamp sets, "Tart & Tangy" to add the strawberry and stamped the swirly blue strip with one of the images from "Elements of Style".  I can't wait to make many more projects with this color combo, and if you are coming to my Bright & Cheery card class on the 27th you will get to use the elements of this page to make a card.  Hope to see you there!

No comments: