5/19/10

Downline Meeting Swap

I recently attended our monthly team meeting at my upline, Kim's house.  Our swap theme was something from the Summer Mini.  I chose to use the Watercolor Trio Stamp Set and the Silver Smooch Spritz.  This card is a total CASE of one that the very talented Sandi Maciver created and had on her blog recently.  The only thing I did to change it was to put the words in a different spot and to add the Smooch Spritz.  Notice the different kind of scallop border on the black piece.  That was made using the curly label punch, which is a pretty cool technique.  The color combo here is Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, and Basic Black.  This was a simple card to make but I just loved how the colors contrasted each other.  I will share more swaps on my next few posts!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the card. Are you having a class to teach the scallop technique?