6/19/10

Blissful Bride

This seems to be a popular card.  I made these for a demonstrator meeting, but the meeting was cancelled so I decided to put them in the shops.  I had some of them on my desk at work and sold 2 before I even got them to Unique Boutiques.  I put some at Vintage and sold about half of those as well!  I guess the wedding season is under way!

I love this stamp set.  It is in our Summer Mini and it is called Blissful Bride.  I decided to pull out my Baja Breeze card stock (I am so happy it is coming back!) and use one of the new patterned papers and embossing folders from the upcoming Idea Book.  I used the handy dandy Sizzlet, Flower Fusion, to make a cute flower embellishment and then topped off the card with Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  My Baja Breeze marker is not here yet, so I used a blender pen and Baja Breeze ink to color the sash on the gown.
Blissful Bride 118527
Price: $21.95 (wood mount)
$16.95 (clear mount)

No comments: