6/15/10

Final Stamp Club Project

Here are a couple of tags that we stamped at our stamp club gathering last Saturday.  I gave the girls the option of using "Watercolor Trio" which is a set currently available in the Summer Mini Catalog, or "Artistic Etchings" which is from the upcoming 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  Of course, everyone went crazy over "Artistic Etchngs" which has a vintage Eiffel Tower image that I love.  Some girls even made 2 tags.  I am loving this new color combo of Melon Mambo (so glad it is staying), Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft) and Basic Black.  I was stumped on Friday night for a 3rd stamp club project, but then woke up Saturday morning with these colors in my head and I knew I wanted to use the Eiffel Tower. 

The little flower is a Sizzlet called "Flower Fusion" and is an awesome little embellishment maker for just $5.50.  You can see there are 2 different types of flowers that I made with it.  I also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch which will be a basic item in our Idea book.  You might have received this free during Sale-a-bration but if not you will now be able to purchase beginning July 1st.  The black patterned paper is actually the toile pattern from our Presto Patterns Specialty paper, which will also be a new basic item, which I am happy to say.  I sponged it with Basic Black ink to give it that look.  I also used the Color Spritzer tool to spritz some Melon Mambo on the floral tag but I used Vanilla Smooch Spritz on both tags to add some sparkle.  You might have to click on the pic to enlarge it to see the effect up close.  So there you go, a little sneak peak of a couple of items that will be in the upcoming Idea Book.  If you have not reserved your copy yet, please contact me.  Our book is now even bigger with 10 additional pages!  You won't want to miss it!

No comments: