6/13/10

Getting ready for Father's Day!

This is one of the cards that The Stamp Tramps made yesterday at our June gathering.  We used the instantly popular "Motorcyle" stamp ( a great deal at just $8.95) that is currently available in our Summer Mini Catalog.  I thought it would be cool to kind of make a Harley Davidson theme card, so I chose Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Brushed Silver card stock for my design.  I thought the Brushed Silver card stock would look awesome after it was ran thru my paper crimper and I was right!  I also used the "Extreme Elements" stamp set for the star background on the Pumpkin Pie piece.  Punches used: Modern Label, Designer Label, Word Window and Horizontal Slot.  I added some 5/8" Black Grosgrain ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to complete the look.  I also sponged some Basic Black ink around the edges of the main image and the Pumpkin Pie piece.  I also did this same layout in Pretty in Pink and Black, which I will share later.  I also have a few of these cards for sale down at Vintage Market if you don't have time to create one before Father's Day. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

WOW...I really like this card. Very Cool!!!