6/17/10

More Eiffel Tower!


Here is another SNEAK PEEK from the upcoming Idea Book.  I think I really love this "Artistic Etchings" stamp set.  I had card parts cut out from a previous workshop and I just reconfigured them into a new card by adding this new stamp set and using the background stamp "En Francais".  The color combo is Tempting Turquiose, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.   I used a few punches: Scallop Trim, Modern Label and Designer Label.  I ran the Designer Label piece thru my new (old) favorite tool, the paper crimper, to add a bit of whimsy to the card.  Of course I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the medallion moon and then topped it off with some Striped Grosgrain Choc Chip Ribbon, (I will miss it!).  A little sponging around the edges always lends a vintage look to anything, so of course I did that too!  If you would like to recreate this card, I can help you.  If you would like to buy this card, visit Unique Boutiques on Saturday! 

No comments: