6/28/10

A "Unique" Thanks

Here is one of the thank you cards that I made for Lisa at Unique Boutiques to send out to all of our Relay for Life Sponsors.  The logo for Unique is a really cool chandelier so I tried to locate a retired SU! set called Grand Soiree that has a very similar one, but have had no luck so far.  This is a stamp that my friend Diane picked up for me at the M store in Merced, but everything else on this card is Stampin' Up!  As I mentoned a few posts back, this color combo of Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquiose, Crumb Cake and Basic Black is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  I used our brand new embossing folder, "Vintage Wallpaper" on the Mambo piece and the swirly stamp from "Elements of Style" for the Turquoise piece.  The background was stamped with the "Canvas" BG stamp and Crumb Cake ink.  The black trim is punched from our Scallop Trim Punch.  The thank you is from a retired hostess set, but I liked that style of font for the front of this card.  I will also be making a bunch of these cards to sell at both shops as well.

No comments: