7/6/10

Another Artistic Etchings card!


Are you sick of this stamp set yet?  Too bad...just kidding!  I love it and just cannot stop using it!  This time I used some leftover kits from my last class to create some quick cards for Vintage Market.  The color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.   I ran my Razzleberry card base through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and then rounded the corners for a little change from the usual.  I sponged the edges of the Vanilla and Celery pieces with black ink, to age it a little, and then added some Black Satin Ribbon, a few of our new Adhesive Rhinestones (LOVE THESE) and some words from the new Level 3 Hostess Set, Occasional Quotes (A MUST HAVE).  I punched the words out with the Word Window punch, then mounted it on a piece punched with the Modern Label punch and then finally mounted it on a piece punched with the Designer Label punch that was ran through the crimper.  A very inexpensive way to make an embellishment.  That is why I love my Stampin' Up! punches!  So what do you think?  Drop me a line and let me know.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome card. I love that stamp set too. Keep using it!!!!

Anita said...

No, I am not tired of this stamp set. Amazing card!