7/30/10

Another Aviary card...

Here is a card that I designed for my 3-4-6 class last week as well as for my friend Megan's workshop. This is a really simple card, we call these KISS (Keep It Simple Stamping) cards.  This kind of card is perfect for a class or workshop.  The color combo is Perfect Pear, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  The DSP is from the Greenhose Gala collection and the words are from the Level 3 Hostess set, "Occasional Quotes".   The taffeta ribbon is in a new color, Old Olive and the fancy shape behind the wide oval is from the "Lots of Tags" Sizzlet for the Big Shot.  This set of Sizzlets is a must have, perfect shapes for labels or words.  The bling is from our new Adhesive Rhinestones, which I am really excited about, I can tell that I am going to go thru tons of these babies.  So easy to add bling when you just have to stick them, no holes to poke or anything!  Woohoo!  Aaahh, the simple things bring such joy, don't they?

1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

Love this card...i think i just might have to get this stamp set.