7/17/10

Artistic Etchings Post Card

Once again, I just cannot seem to put down this set, so here is another project with it.   I do love how we can pair "Artistic Etchings" with our "Winter Post" stamp set from last year.  It is actually a Christmas set but the postcard stamp from it went wonderfully with this one.  My color combo is Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.  New product used is the stamp set, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  If you look carefulyy you can also see the hydrangea image from the new hostess set, "Because I Care".  I am sure you recognize the Top Note Die, I have not used that in a while.   Add a little sponging around the edges and you have a perfect vintage postcard look!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Awesome card! Great job combining all those stamp sets.

scrappindianeh said...

Love this card, the colors are beautiful!