7/27/10

Aviary

Here is a card that I created at last Saturday's UnConvention.  I loooooooove this new stamp set, "Aviary".  You will see a few different cards made with this set over the next few days.  This card was inspired by a really cool card set that I saw on a favorite blog of mine, Mary Brown's Stamper Camper's Corner.  The color combo includes new In Colors: Perfect Pear, Peach Pizazz and Concord Crush.  These are brighter colors than I usually work with but I am really lovin' em!  The Concord Crush piece features embossing from the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Peach Pizazz piece features embossing from the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I also used the following punches: Curly Label, Modern Label, Word Window, Itty Bitty Flower and the Corner Rounder.  I ran the Curly Label piece thru the Paper Crimper which is a quick and easy way to add a little texture.  I topped of the card with a piece of the luscious, new Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon and a silver brad.  It matched perfectly with the Peach Pizazz card stock.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love the color combination.