7/25/10

Christmas in July!

At least it felt like it last night!  I got to spend almost 10 hours stamping with my Stampin' Up! sisters and it was wonderful.  We didn't go to the annual SU Convention this week so we instead gathered together and had an UnConvention.  I love, love, love it when I get to sit down and stamp with my friends so last night was a treat. Here was a project that I worked on.  This is a card from our new catalog and as soon as I saw it I knew I was going to case it.  I supplied the card stock, glitter and ink, Ruby supplied the stamp set, "Greeting Card Kids", Kim supplied the Vintage Lace and Diane supplied the sticky strip so I made a card for each of them as well as myself.  See how well we demos work together?  The color combo on this card is Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery.  I used the blender pen with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip ink to color this adorable little girl.  The snowflakes are from the "Serene Snowflakes" stamp set (oops, Bev, I owe you a card, because you suppied this one!) and the card edges are sponged with Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake ink.  We didn't have any "Newsprint" DSP so I used my brand new wheel, "Music Notes" to create my own. Love the vintage look of this card and these images in the "Greeting Card Kids" make me happy!

1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

This card is absolutely adorable!