7/12/10

Hostess Appreciation Gift!


This is the gift that I made for my stamp club hostesses for Saturday night's appreciation event.  I had a whole package of the Thoroughly Modern File Folders that have just retired so I thought I would try out the portfolio tutorial that I found on Patty Bennett's blog some time last year. You can find it HERE. I thought these would be perfect for my girls to make their wish lists in, since we just launched a brand new Idea Book with more pages than we have ever had and so many beautiful things to wish for.  I thought the "Wish" stamp from "Define Your Life" was perfect for this project. 



This is what the inside looks like. There is a pocket for a mini catalog as well.




Check back later this week for another hostess appreciation project!

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

These are so cute. I love that you put "wish" on the front. Perfect!