7/11/10

Hostess Appreciation Project

This was one of the projects that my stamp club hostesses made last night at my annual Hostess Appreciation Night. It is a composition book covered with art created with the "Artistic Etchings" stamp set and "Greenhouse Gala" DSP.  The color combo is Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.  How do you like that larger scallop that you see?  That is the NEW 2 3/8" Circle Scallop Punch and it layers very nicely with our older Circle Scallop Punch.  More new items that we used were the Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and our new Adhesive Rhinestones.  The scalloped Marina Mist layer was ran thru the Big Shot using the new "Vintage Wallpaper" Embossing Folder, which is a total favorite of mine.   I love the this color combo and cannot wait to make more projects using it.

We had a lot of fun last night just hanging out, stamping, munching on yummy snacks and playing a few games (much to the dismay of a few of the girls...LOL!)  We made a couple of other projects that I will be sharing with you as well as the little gift that I made for them.  A HUGE thanks to all of my girls that take the time to hang out and stamp with me once a month.  I hope you have learned a lot, enjoyed yourselves and made new friends in the process.  And I have to say that these girls are far more than customers to me , they have become my friends and I love them all.  Also, CONGRATS to Brenda!  She was the winner of our Mystery Hostess drawing and got to select $85.00 in free product AND 2 free hostess sets.  You rock, Brenda!

1 comment:

bydesign.blogspot.com said...

Julie- this is so cute and perfect to hand out as gifts for a hostess! Very creative and cute idea!!