7/29/10

More from UnConvention!


Here are a couple more pics from our fun day last weekend.  On the left is my upline and friend, Kim, and on the right is my downline and friend, Ruby.  They were busy stampin' the day away! 

Below is another "Aviary" card that I made on Saturday, again using the new In Colors.  This card also features one of the best new greeting sets in the catalog, "Word Play".  I was lucky enough to receive a very nice gift certificate from Kim for being her top selling downline for last year so one of the things I got with it was this awesome set.  Thanks, Kim!  I love the "wish big" stamp and if you notice, the piece that it is mounted on was punched with the new larger Circle Scallop Punch.  I used the "Elegant Lines" Embossing Folder again to emboss the Peach Pizazz layer .  The color combo is Peach Pizazz, Crushed Concord and Perfect Pear.  Other Punches used were Scallop Edge, and Word Window.  I topped off the card with a couple of silver brads and a bit of Old Olive Tafetta Ribbon (which I love)!
  The "Aviary" stamp set has so many cute images in it, it has quickly become one of my favorites.

No comments: