7/31/10

More UnConvention Pics!


I thought I woud share a few more pics from last weekend's UnConvention.  Check out this beautiful little butterfly bag and card.  I love it!  My upline and dear friend Beverlee made these for everyone that attended which I thought was really sweet of her.  She used the Basket and Blooms XL and Beautiful Buttlerflies Dies for the Big Shot.  Love the color combo too.  And the bit of vintage lace.


Here you see my friends Beverlee, Julie and Lorraine stampin' away.  Beverly was making a really cool notebook that she was kind enough to share the instructions with us.  Julie was making some adorable Halloween cards for an upcoming craft fair and Lorraine was working on baby shower favors.  In the background Diane is glittering her project, Renee is going to town on her sewing machine and Kim and Kathy are doing their own things.  I just love all of these girls, they are son talented and it was great to stamp and share with them.

Here are 2 more cool cards made at UnConvention.  Love them both! 


Above made by Lorraine Toll, love the green truck and red apples!
Below made by Ruby Johnson, she made her own patterned paper!

No comments: