7/24/10

Scenes from UnConvention

Tonight my fellow demonstrators as well as a few of my friends and customers got together to work on various projects and hang out.  Since none of us went to Stampin' Up! convention this year we decided to create our own fun right here at home.  Here is my friend and fellow demonstrator, Renee, creating one of her fabulous Rag Bags.  She is so talented with her sewing machine.  She has made gorgeous bags, aprons and table runners.  She brought her sewing machine to UnConvention tonight and created this beautiful bag and shared with us how she does it.  This was just one of many cool projects that were created and shared tonight and I will be showing them to you over the next few days.  I had so much fun today, almost 10 straight hours of stamping with my friends, what more could a girl ask for?

No comments: