7/26/10

Who knew Cherry Cobbler could be romantic?

Here is a card that I designed for my 3-4-6 Class last week.  I think Cherry Cobbler is my favorite color that has come out of our recent color renovation.  It goes beautifully with black.  This is a very simple card to make. I ran the front piece thru the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I used the heart image from the Level 1 Hostess Set, "Punch Potpourri" and punched it with our Large Heart Punch.  I then stamped "Just for You" from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" on Very Vanilla and punched it with the Word Window Punch and then mounted it on Basic Black punched with the Modern Label Punch.  I added one of our new Antique Brads (these are to DIE for!) and some Black and Vanilla Striped Ribbon.  Such a simple but elegant card.  I think I will be using this color combo a lot.

No comments: