8/8/10

Artistic Etchings meets Word Play

Here is a wedding card that I created for a class as well as Vintage Market.  The "happy I do day" comes from a great new sentiment set called "Word Play".  I also used my brand new Large Circle Scallop Punch and the upcoming 2.5" Circle Punch.  Man, I have been waiting a long time for a larger circle punch and I am so glad we have one in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog.  The embossed background was made using the Vintage Wallpaper Texturizing Folder and the ribbon is Rich Razzlebery Tafetta.  The color combo is Bashful Blue, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.  I also added one of our medium Adhesive Rhinestones to the ring in the word "do".  This was a super easy card and I hope you like looking at it as much as I liked creating it!

No comments: