8/15/10

Aviary Swap

Friday night my upline, Kim, had her monthly meeting and this was the swap that I made to trade with the girls.  I am so in love with this stamp set, "Aviary".  This design was one that I saw on the blog of Lyn Put.  I changed the layout just a bit (the flower and the sentiment).  The DSP is a from "Sunny Garden" and the color combo is Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  The little flower embellishment was made from the Flower Fusion Sizzlet, 5 Petal Punch and Paper Crimper.  I love the bright and cheery color combo of this project.  I made a few extra for Vintage Market and turned them into "Congrats on your new home" cards.  VM has quite a few birdcage items for sale and I thought this card would go nicely with them. 
What do you think? 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

awesome, sorry i wasn't there for the swaps