8/14/10

Hostess Club Project

Here is one of the cards from today's Hostess Club meeting.  It features "Artistic Etchings" (yes, again!) and the DSP is "Lap of Luxury".  The color combo is Crushed Concord, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla.    It was a very simple card and I just added some Adhesive Rhinestone bling and our new Victoria Crochet trim (love this stuff).  I also used the following punches: Ticket Corner, 1 3/4" Circle and the new 2 3/8" Large Scallop Circle.  I sponged a little Crushed Concord around the edges and there you have it.  Makes a nice bridal shower card.  I will share the other 2 projects with you later in the week.  I will be stamping into the wee hours every night this week (starting tonight) as I have a vendor fair coming up and would like to have a good assortment in my booth.  If you are not busy, come out and see us.  I will be with Shelley and we will be out this Friday night.  You can find the info on the post below.  Hope you can come say "hi"!

No comments: