9/19/10

Fall Frenzy tabletop banner!


Ruby and I hosted our Fall Frenzy Stamp Night on Friday night and this was one of the projects that I created for the event.  This project was inspired the card that I created for this month's Hostess Club Gathering. You can see that card in yesterday's post.  I loved the color combo of Black, Vanilla, and Crumb Cake so I decided to create a home decor item that was pretty neutral and could be displayed in anyone's home.  This was another project that came to me in the wee hours of the night so maybe that is when I do my best work!  I had extra pieces left over from the class so I whipped out 4 more today to sell at Vintage Market.  If you were not able to attend the class, but would like to have your own, you will be able to find them there beginning tomorrow.  Here is the list of supplies used for this project:

Autumn Splendor Stamp Set
Flores Suaves Stamp Set (stamped the script on the vanilla letters)
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Polka Dotted Embossing Folder
Scallop Circle #2 bigz Die
Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Die
1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Basic Black & Very Vanilla
Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
Boho Blossoms XL Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
Antique Brads
Neutral Brads
Metallic Brads
Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Kathy said...

WOW....This is so awesome. I love it.