9/29/10

Hello blog readers!  I have been MIA for a couple of days and will probably be MIA for a couple more.  I have so many exciting events coming up so I will have a TON of stuff to share next week.  Right now I am finishing up some cool Halloween Projects for Unique Boutiqes and Vintage Market and then I will have a weekend of rest and relaxation at a stamper's retreat up in the mountains.  I cannot wait for a weekend of uninterrupted stamping with my sistahs!  Woohoo!  Until I post again, here is a cute little project that is made by the designers at Stampin' Up! Enjoy!

Supplies used to make this project:

Nite Owl Designer Series Paper
Baroque Motifs Stamp Set
Dark & Dreary Stamp Set 
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin Pad 
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad 
Black Flourish Designer Jewels
Spooky Things Black Décor Elements
Spooky Night Rub-Ons

No comments: