9/6/10

Imprints Meeting Swap


Here is my swap card for the recent Imprints demonstrator meeting at my upline, Beverlee's house.  I love these meetings because they are always so much fun, the swaps are great and Beverlee always has beautiful projects on display for us to photograph.  It is always nice to get to hang out with some of the demos in our group that we don't get to see as often as we would like to.

So this card features my favorite halloween stamp set this year, "Wicked Cool".  I love the witch's hat and shoes that are in this set and I chose to showcase the hat on my card.  This set is available in our big Idea Book and Catalog but the some of the accessories that I used are only available for a limited time in our brand new Holiday Mini Catalog.  These items are the Spiderweb Embossing Folder and Raven Black Lace Ribbon.  l love that my Halloween card has a girly feel to it.  The DSP is from the Brights Patterns Stack and the ribbon is 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain.  Punches used: Scallope Border Punch and 1 3/4" Circle and Extra Large Scallop Punches.  I also made the little flower using the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  It is punched from Pink Pirouette and topped of with a Silver Brad.  The color combo is Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black.  Here are some more images from the "Wicked Cool" Stamp Set:

Wicked Cool
Clear-Mount Set
Item #120600
Price: $14.95
Wood-Mount Set
 Item# 118738
Price: $19.95

Or you could win this set at my Fall Frenzy Stamp Night!
Friday, September 17th
7:30 pm
See details here:

No comments: