9/2/10

A Peek Inside the Market....


So, as you can probably tell, I have not had much to share this week.  I have tons of swaps, projects, etc., but my back went out on me Sunday night and I have been in pain ever since and have not felt like photographing my items to share.  I will get that task done over the upcoming holiday weekend, but I thought I would share some photos from Vintage Market.  If you have not been lucky enough to visit the store, here is a little preview of what is inside. 

The picture above is one that was taken recently of most of the group of very talented and creative people that make up the vendors inside the store.  I am so fortunate to be a part of this group such a awesome ladies (and one guy).  They are all so wonderful, as you can tell by their gorgeous displays.  This store is fantastic for gifts and unique home decor items but the inspiration you get just from looking at all of the displays is priceless.  Just take a look:




I will share more in my next post!

No comments: