10/4/10

Back for a bit!

Wow, where to begin!  I had a fantastic weekend at a Stamper's retreat hosted by my fabulous upline, Beverlee.  My other fabulous upline, Kim, invited me as her guest and in turn I was allowed to invite a few of my downline as well.  Thanks to both of you wonderful ladies for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this awesome experience.  This was my second time at the retreat and it was so great being around so many creative, talented ladies.  I have not had a chance to take pics of the beautiful projects that I brought home but I will share a few pics that I borrowed from Beverlee and Niki's blogs. 


This was an adorable bag made by Angie, who is one of my favorite demonstrators.  She is such a sweetheart and always fun to be around and so very talented.  She made this for Beverlee as a surprise, which was so nice of her.  A few of the other girls liked it so much that they each made one too.  That is what is so great about the retreat, you get so many great ideas from other stampers and the creativity spreads like wildfire. 


Here is a little gift that Niki made for each of the girls.  A butterfly bookmark!  It is so delicate and pretty that I think I will hang it on my bulletin board so I can see it when I am stamping at my desk.  It was fun hanging out with Niki and wait until you see the adorable project that she made for the project contest that Bev had us all enter.  I can't wait to share it with you , but I need to get busy on some cards for the shop right now.  I will share more tomorrow!

Here is a shot that Niki took of our cabin, we were literally in the forest and it was great!  We saw deer and squirrels and the trees in fall colors were gorgeous.


No comments: