10/9/10

I am addicted to banners!


Here are a couple of banners that I created and took down to Vintage Market today.  I am really into the banner thing right now, it is a great creative outlet for me and they seem to sell very well for me at the shop, so I see lots of these in the future.  They are a nice change from cards. I created my first one for my Fall Frenzy class last month and now I am hooked.

 Right now I am concentrating on Seasonal/Holiday themes, but I plan on making birthday, baby, bridal and home decor themes as well.  I am also thinking of starting a monthly class so I can share my ideas with my stamping friends, so if you are interested in learning how to make these banners, as well as my tabletop/mantle versions, let me know, and I will get the first class set up.  I would like to keep up with the holidays/seasons so each month would be a different theme.  These banners are a great way to decorate your home on a budget, which I think is helpful to a lot of people right now.  Stampin' Up! makes it so easy for me because all of my supplies coordinate beautifully and these banners or fairly inexpensive to make.



2 comments:

Anita said...

These are stunning! Not sure about a class. I don't have a place for them.

Kathy said...

I am very interested in taking a class about this.....Sign me up!!!