10/28/10

I'm back...finally!

 Hello dear friends! 
It feels like I have been gone forever.  I was actually out of state for a few days (Portland, Oregon for the Stampin' Up! regional convention).  It was awesome and I will share my experiences and goodies with you, but I have been gone even longer from the blogging (and Facebook) world because my internet service has been down since Saturday night ( I was in Portland, but my family was at home and not very happy).  So it came up today and here I am!  I have been so busy, just got home from a great downline meeting at my upline, Kim's house.  Super cute projects to share, but more on that later.  The pictures that you see on this post are just one of my 3D swaps that I took to regional with me.  I got a lot of compliments on it and I was super pleased with how it turned out.  It is a magnet but could also be used on a gift or as an ornament.  I made 4 different kinds for the regional convention but I wanted to share this first because it is my favorite!

Special offer!
Place an order of $30.00 or more with me before October 31st and you will receive one of these magnets as a gift from me!  You can order online directly from my store or email me with your order and charge/debit card info. 

***************************

*****Ribbon Share update:*****
If you signed up for ribbon share this last round, you will receive your share in the next few days.  I am cutting up all of the ribbon this weekend and will be putting it in your orders for pickup or delivery.  If you are a faraway customer, it will be mailed on Monday.   Thanks for your patience!

No comments: