10/16/10

Stamp-pink Out Breast Cancer!


Today was my Stamp-pink Out Breast Cancer Event and it was fabulous!  We raised a nice chunk of money for the American Cancer Society and made a pile of cards for the Women's Cancer Center here in Turlock!  Check out this GIANT prize basket that my friend Veronica put together for a fund-raiser!  One of my customers is a Creative Memories consultant (Hi Kelly!) and she donated some cool scrapbook supplies and Veronica's mom knitted a beautiful scarf and Veronica's sister-in-law is a Gold Canyon Candle rep and she donated a couple of her awesome candles.  There were also a ton of other items that Veronica put together for the raffle, which made this an awesome basket.  Congrats to my cousin's wife, Chris, who won it!

Here are some cool braceletes that were donated to our event by the Emanuel Cancer Center.  They also provided us with info on mammograms, checkups and exams.  Thanks to Nancy, for dropping these off.


Here are my girls, hard at work creating cards for themselves as well as the ladies at the Emanuel Cancer Center. 
 
A shot of our display table.  Look at the black metal basket, the cards in there were some that Anita made ahead of time and brought with her.  Soon that basket was full with cards made by the ladies in attendance.

A close up of some of the goodies inside the prize basket!
Great job, Veronica!  You rock!

Above is my friend Tonia, aka Miss Speedy Stamper.  This girl can churn out cards in no time flat.  She is awesome!

Here is Chris, she was my helper for the day and came early to help me set up and she helped me clean up.  She is my cousin's wife and an awesome woman.  It was great getting to know her better today and she is coming back to stamp with us, which makes me happy!  She was also the winner of the prize basket!  Woohoo, way to go Chris!
 Look at all of these cards, this is awesome and warms my heart.  I know these cards will make a difference to the ladies at the cancer center and put smiles on their faces.  Great job, Stamp Tramps!
I will share the cards that we made in my next few posts!

No comments: