11/7/10

More decorated planners!

Here are a few more decorated planners that I made for the shops.  I got the idea to do this from my friend Diane, who also happens to be one of my downline.  She created the Eiffel Tower planners for her 3D swap at the SU Portland Regional Convention and I thought they would be perfect to make for the shops.  She did hers in Pretty in Pink/Early Espresso (which was adorable), but you know me, I always have to change it up!



Pear/Black featuring Artistic Etchings Stamp set.


These 2 have a Crumb Cake base, which is how these planners come, so I didn't even have to use extra card stock to cover them!  Anything to make production easier!  Other colors are Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo.  The planner above features images from the sets, "Artistic Etchings" and "Friends Never Fade".  The scalloped trim is from our new XL die for the Big Shot, "Tasteful Trim".  The sentiment is from a retired set, but went perfect with my theme.

The planner below features "French Foliage" which has quickly become one of my "go to" sets.  Love everything about it!  Another thanks to Diane, who really brought my attention to this set with the beautiful card she created for her recent workshop.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for both of these planners and added an Antique Brad and some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding to the one below.  I am so happy to say that our seam binding will be making a return appearance in the next mini catalog and in additional colors.  But, sssshhhhhh, that is just between you and me, ok?


Well, that is my share for today.  I know I have been lagging lately on my blog posts but I am happy to say it is because I have been creating items for our shops for the holiday season because we had a record month for October and are on track for an even better month in November, which will really be nice, because Christmas is coming and you now how that goes (mucho dollars needed)!  AND, I have been looking at our demonstrator sneak peek of the next Spring Mini and Sale-a-brations catalog and OHMIGOD, they are  amazing!  So I will be saving my pennies for all of those new pretties as well.

It is raining here today (yay) which makes this an indoor day so I will be creating at my desk for the rest of the day (and doing laundry).  Hopefully I will have many items to share with you later this week!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Ok, I need to order the seam binding. I love your planners. Looking forward to the new minis.